Sindhu Darshan Yatra Samiti organises this festival as a regular activity. While, there are scheduled programs that are being organised, the follwoing are the activites that we organise on a macro scale :
- Movement to free Kailash Mansarowar fromÂ China.
- Movement to open way for our Kailash Mansarowar from Leh-Ladhak
- To organise annual utsav at the bank of Holy River Sindhu
- To pray for peace, unity and love amongst the cultures of HIndu and Budhuists.
- For the Prosperity for Leh-Ladhak people and people of Himalyan Region at large.
- Movement for the Bhoti Language to be a part of the Article 8, of the Indian Contitution.
- Movement to integrate the rest of India, with the Himalayan Region
Locally, during the festival, activites are including :
- Introduction of Yatri's with the people of Leh-Ladhak
- Sight Seing Trips
- Cultural Programs
- Pooja at the banks of the Holy River Sindhu
- Other Activities